Display your professional achievement!
Display with Physical Certificate
Whether holding a BPS Certification for years or newly certified in one of the many recognized specialty areas, pharmacists work hard to achieve their BPS Board Certification. Now, it’s time to show it off!
If a pharmacist has recently obtained their board certification, an email will be sent with a link to the complimentary first certificate. This link also holds the option to order additional copies of the recent certification, frames to display, and additional lapel pins. A newly-certified pharmacist should monitor their email, including the spam folder, for an email from email@example.com. The login credentials will not expire so feel free to revisit the site at any time.
Pharmacists who have maintained their certification and are looking to order additional copies of their certificate, frames to display the certificate, or additional lapel pins, please visit www.theawardgroup.com/BPS or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain login credentials. With each recertification cycle successfully completed, a new complimentary certificate will be sent.
BPS is the only authorized agency that issues BPS certificates. These certificates are exclusively provided through our approved vendor, The Award Group (TAG). It’s crucial to be cautious of any groups claiming to represent BPS. To avoid any confusion or scams, we recommend verifying your purchases by directly contacting BPS if you have any questions or concerns.
Display with Digital Badge
A digital badge offers certificants a portable, digital, and third-party-verified way to display their BPS Board Certification and celebrate their achievement daily. Board-certified pharmacists may place their digital badge: on a website, social media profile, email signature, and many other locations. With more flexibility to share their qualifications, the BPS Digital Badge adds another way for board-certified pharmacists to demonstrate their achievement.
Credentials travel with the earner and can be sent, posted and put to use on digital platforms such as social media, website, and email.
Want to learn more? Here are a few frequently asked questions.
Credly, the distributor of the BPS Digital Badge, was designed to allow users to easily and efficiently manage and share their professional achievements. Watch this video to learn how to create your Credly account, accept and share your badge.
Are you unable to locate the email from Credly to accept your badge?
- Go to www.credly.com
- Click on the round profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select Create an Account
- Click Create My Account
- Credly will send you a confirmation email (from email@example.com)
- Click the link in that email to confirm your account
Once the account has been created and confirmed, any badges issued to that email address will be available to accept and share.
How do I add my digital badge to my LinkedIn profile?
How do I add my badge to my email signature line?
Adding a hyperlinked badge image to an email signature is a great way to make sure a certificant’s professional network is aware of their certifications, credentials, and other badge-worthy recognition.
Embedding the badge into an email signature is quick and easy.
- Log into your Credly account and select the badge you’d like to add to your email signature from your Dashboard.
- Select the share button at the top of the page. This will show you all of your possible share options for this badge.
- Next select the download Icon and select Small image.
- Next select the URL Icon and copy it to your clipboard.
- Start a new email and click signature.
- Either edit an existing signature or add a new one.
- Select the image icon and choose the image you downloaded from Credly.
- Next, hyperlink the image. Paste the badge url you copied from Credly.
- Select Save.
- Find the settings area and scroll to the signature block
- Use the picture icon to upload the badge image you downloaded from Credly/Acclaim. You can resize the image.
- Highlight the image and click on the link Icon. It may look like nothing happened, but click back on the image and see where you can change the hyper link.
- Past the Url you copied from Credly/Acclaim.
- Save, and you’re all set.